Friday, March 24, 2006

Shake Somethin' for the Camera Phone..

I'm so lovin' "Camera Phone" by Da Muzicianz. Only hip hop can make a song about a camera phone sound so catchy. Everytime I hear that song I just wanna strut around in 4-inch heels and sashay down a catwalk, fan in my face.

Went sample sale shopping before work today. I dropped about 9 hours of work worth of money in about 2 hours. Lacoste backpack, Nanette Lepore top (for the concert tomorrow night!), a satin clutch, and yet another bikini. I walked along Chinatown, looking at all the cheap, yet funky wares merchants were selling. I found a shoe store that sells pretty nice looking shoes for like, 5 bucks! I resisted the urge, but I feel I will be drawn to that place the next time I'm down there...

Today was also my first wnight working alone. o_o Got the keys to the office, and I was left with a whack load of responsibility. I have this NAGGING feeling in the back of my head that I may have messed up somewhere, and I feel like I won't be able to sleep because I don't know what it is. I'll have to call tomorrow and see if I closed right, but either way, my head won't rest until I know. Funny how I have more anxiety over me messing up than a stranger coming in trying to rape me while I'm alone at night.

No comments: