Wednesday, March 15, 2006

As if she couldn't be more hotter...

In this day in age, it is hard to find a 24-year old virgin. Okay, scratch that. It's hard to find a 24-year old virgin who is also a Victoria Secret model and one of the hottest chicks in the world. Which was why I was delighted to hear that in the next issue of GQ, one of my favourite models Adriana Lima will grace the cover and she claims in the magazine that she's still a virgin.

^Adriana @ Backlama (sp?) fashion show

As liberal as my views are, I somehow respect her a little more that she's saving herself for marriage. I mean, not that I'm against chastity, but in the world we live in today and the world she works in, I'm oh-so-impressed that she was able to rise above all the sexual (and drug) pressures that must surround her in the modelling business. Plus, she's a fox, so it must've been even more of a challenge to keep those hungry hungry hippos at bay (and cold water on hand). AND, she's from the land of 'walking sex', aka the Brazilian wax.

Adriana Lima for President.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's a lesbian? That would explain why she's still a virgin hmmmm?

spinderella said...

Nah, she's been linked with the likes of Lenny Kravitz. And Lenny's like the sex-maniac.

Anonymous said...

Lenny?! NO WAY!? He did Nicole Kidman and Natalie Imbrugalia too then! hooooollllyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!