Monday, March 06, 2006

It's Hard Out There for a Pimpin' Rap Group to win an Oscar

So apparently Three Six Mafia won an Oscar last night. I don't have much to say about that except that it'll probably be the last time I'll ever see someone accept an Oscar in Air Force Ones and a basketball cap.

There was a slight buzz around campus today over the looming strike. Some people are for it, some people aren't. I personally don't give a shit. I mean, I suppose I'm in a situation where either way, it benefits me. Because my dad's a prof at my school, if they negotiate, the teachers will get what the they want. If there is a strike, I will have a break for school. It's win-win! This is how the universe balances itself out. Although some of my profs have piled on the work, "just in case".

What sucks is that I still have to go to school and meet my group because they wanna finish the project regardless by Friday. *sigh.

I saw a funny thing today: a guy was just riding down the street on a unicycle. I must say that's a first. It's weird how he just doesn't use a regular dual wheel bike, because it's less work (instead of constantly peddling, he can just pedal and ride). I so felt like throwing something at him, though, just to see how he would recover. Haha too bad I was on the bus.

No comments: