Monday, June 19, 2006

Mole today, riches tomorrow

I was never really fond of the moles on my body. I mean, I'm glad I don't have those protruding or garrish moles that resemble Elvis or something, but what the hell is a mole? It's not as simple as a blemish, I don't think. I've heard from Chinese philosophy that you shouldn't remove them because it's bad luck or something. Is it like plucking a grey hair? If you pluck one, three more will come to its funeral? I don't believe in alot of those mystical beliefs (and the Chinese have alot) but I'm still hesitant to actually do anything about these tiny dark mysteries that dot my body and face. It's funny how something like this "imperfection" can bring good luck. Kinda like the case of The Ugly Duckling.

I'm not really sure how much faith I should put in this, but so far I want to believe it's true:

Position 12 A mole here foretells a successful but also a very balanced life. You are likely to be not just rich, but famous as well. But although you have every opportunity to live the high life, you will have a satisfying home and family life as well. Women with moles here are particularly lucky and tend to be beautiful and glamourous as well.

Position 15 You are a person always on the move and constantly renovating and redesigning your house. You like to be introduced to new things and see new places. You are not happy if you remain in one place for long. You enjoy travel and adventure, and have a very observant eye.

It is true that I try to keep my life balanced in everything, but I'm not sure about the constant moving part because it seems like a sign of non-committal characteristic and quite expensive. However, I guess if I'm going to be rich and famous, it won't be too bad. Rich and famous, eh? I'm ready for my close up!

No comments: