- Mrs. Costa Rica and getting de-crowned after being "Mrs. World" for like, 2 minutes (although she did get many props and tears from her fellow pageantees, which was nice)
- Mrs. Russia, who won, but totally got dissed and dishonoured on live(?) television and having to do the "take two" and act all shocked when her name was announced--again
- The little girl suspended from the ceiling in an angel costume, spinning down probably 30 feet in front of everybody (what the hell?)
- Alan Thicke, for even hosting this thing. Why didn't you say anything?
- The chick who crowned and sashed the wrong girl! "What have you done?! Mrs. Russia won, not Costa Rica!" Alan Thicke slinks away...
In the States, they'd probably cut to commercial when the show's director realized what happened. Zzzz...
"Mrs. Russia, a woman? Noooo!"