Thursday, October 06, 2005

I Took Pictures, Now It'll Last Longer

Y'know what's fun? When you find used up disposable cameras from yesteryears and you can't remember what you took with the camera. Recently I found a couple of cameras, which happened to expire in 2000. They were used up and for the life of me, I couldn't remember where I took the camera and for what reasons. So off I trooped, to the nearest Walmart to have them developed. It's exciting to get your pictures back because you really don't know what to expect. One of the cameras, the one that expired in 2000, happened to be pictures of Minh's birthday I-don't-know-how-many-years ago. Man, we were some crazy kids...

^Oh, Dev..

^Ugh, I look gothic.

^You know when they say not to make faces or else it'll stay like that? It's true.

Wow, that trip down memory lane... I recall attempting to make cupcakes for Minh, but there was no muffin pan, so it turned into a flat, odd-shaped layered cake with not enough icing. >_<>

I was also urged by my friend Natasha to finally develop the pictures from our last day at the day camp...and voila:

^"Wessssstside!!"

^Me w/ the ladies (yup, most of them are taller than me :()

^Me, Natasha and Leena

^Choo-choo!

^Errbody

And since I'm posting pictures from my summer job, here's a couple from the drop-in centre:

^Me and Michelle. Ha, she was priceless!

^Everyone laughing at a picture of me. Seriously.

^The coolest co-workers around

...So that's all for now. I have a few more used-up disposable cameras lying around. It's just a matter of finding them and having them developed. Whenever I'm feeling the urge for more excitement, I'll have them developed.

Right now, I'm lacking time in finishing all my assignments, all due next week(7 now, I recieved another one this week that's due next week)! Why am I still blogging?

....out!

No comments: