Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bon voyage!!

Just finished packing for the 4-day snowboard trip to Blue Mountain. Four days + over-packer = a lot of planning and stuffing. *whew.

I can't wait this trip. It's a much needed get-away from all the shit that's encompassed me in this past two weeks. Even though I'll be bringing some of it along (namely, books. I know, I'm a nerd, but I have an exam as soon as I go back to school)so hopefully I can use this trip as an oppurtunity to clear my head.

I've been thinking lately that I have to make some new changes to my life because I'm starting to feel myself getting into a rut. How 'bout that? Second month into the year and already I'm feeling a lull. This girl needs to make some serious changes.

*Note to self: An overnight bag does not suffice for 4-days worth of outfits. >_<

No comments: