Saturday, December 31, 2005

Running on 5 hours =_=

I don't even know why I'm still awake.

Played poker last night with 15 ppl until 4:00 am and then woke up at 8:30 am to meet Sarah and Paul for breakfast at Milestones. I even had a Mimosa or "Morning Glory" and that hasn't waken me up yet (Mimosa = orange juice + champagne, a classic morning drink). I even did some shopping at Yorkdale! It's 1:00 pm and I just got home. Wow. I suppose I should just go sleep on the couch for a couple hours, but my dad asked me to do some grocery shopping for our New Year's dinner tonight.

Ugh. I keep forgetting today is New Year's Eve. Time is flying right by me and I can barely catch up. Plans tonight are so chaotic, I don't even feel like leaving the house. I plan on doing a bit of party-hopping and try to at least see everyone near or at midnight. I'll be very surprised if I'm still awake at midnight. I shall carry two cameras tonight so at least someone else can capture my start of year 2006 (passed out on a couch, but as long as there's a glass of bubbly in my hand and I look fabulous, I'll be happy). If I don't end up playing poker tonight, I won't be too upset.

Yes!! I think the mailman's at the door with my new Melie Bianco purse! WOOT. 2006 is starting off great.

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's just in the picture that the purse is covered in vomit. Yuck.