Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh yes!... way-ayy-ayyy

So I went shopping again today. This time I went to Markham where I picked up a tangerine orange pleated skirt from Club Monaco and a couple ridiculously low-priced accessories. God-bless Boxing Day.

Also hit up Pacific Mall, where I always seem to find something that amuses me. It's just as well that most of the signs are written in Chinese, because I don't understand their "Engrish" either. I bought a big box to put my fabrics in and this was the label on the box, called "Multi Box":

"Arrangment order of room. The thing with a big small thing is additionally the best choice in the size."

...

That's some sound advice, people. If someone can decipher that, please let me know. In the meantime, I should submit this to engrish.com.

No comments: