Saturday, December 24, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I must admit, it feels good to be home. Don't get me wrong, I love staying up ALL NIGHT with friends just chilling and not having to worry about going home. But it feels great to have a bed all to myself and not having to sleep stick straight.

I feel like I've been away from home for a week, but it was only three days. Coming home makes me wonder how much stuff I need to do, but I don't have anything to do! One week of Christmas break has gone by. Two more to go!

Finally left Waterloo at about 6. Man, it took so long to get everyone up and moving. Packing and cleaning was not so fun either. We went to Dev's for our annual Christmas dinner. Mmm, cajun fried rice. I could've eaten bowls and bowls more. Perhaps the key to getting people to want more is not to make so much. Hehe.

Got home around an hour ago. I so don't feel like unpacking right now. No idea where my camera is but I shall upload them tomorrow once I've settled. One thing I hate about going away is that I don't travel light, so my stuff is probably floating around people's cars and homes.

Anyway, I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who came and hopefully had a good time. I'm terribly sorry for my bitchy army sargeant behaviour at times, but really, you people should come to expect and tolerate it. I bitch because I love. Haha. Sometimes I can go into spazzes where everything and everyone irritates me. Just gimme a good 30 minutes to cool off and I'll be reasonably tolerable.

Alright time to hit the hay. G'nite.

No comments: