Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Long-Awaited Winter Workout; Time Flies

So I went snowboarding for the first time this winter. Time to get those muscles toned this winter. Gotta get from flab to fab now.

After finally dragging Nam out of bed around noonish today, we hit the slopes with Sarah. I must say, Nam, you're not bad for a beginner. Just practice carving the snow when you turn and find your centre of balance. It was a good first try today, and we'll definitely get a good night sleep tonight. I just hope I can get out of bed tomorrow because I want to go downtown. Sample sale, anyone?

Two more days till the ski trip and there's so much I need to do in such little time since I won't have time to do it when I come back because it'll be Christmas Eve by then. Funny how I thought I had a lot of time. Girl, you need to look at your calendar more carefully. And the more I do check out my calendar, the more I realize how little time I have for anything.

Geez, time does fly by. I haven't even finished putting together my scrap book from 6 months ago!! Ugh, I think time flies by because I let so many things I need to do accumulate and then I realize when I have time how much stuff there is to do in so little time. That's what makes time fly: not having fun; but it's procrastinating.

Kinda sucks that people still have exams, though. I wish everyone finished at the same time. But alas, it's not highschool anymore. Just gotta find stuff to do on my own in the meantime...

No comments: