Monday, November 07, 2005

Xmas is coming and there's no sign of the Grinch

Man, I can't believe there's only 5 more weeks left in the school semester... WOO HOO! Fuck, time flies by fast. I still think I'm in the beginning of the semester and still getting my bearings after the summer break!

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a fan of snow and the holidays, but I am looking forward to this year's snow and holidays! Hit the slopes, get out of town, dinners, parties, shopping, presents, CRAZY! I know alot of people can't wait to get together during the break (as do I) and I'm having a great time filling up my calendar with things to do after the 16th of December. Keep 'em coming, guys!

I finally got some Christmas shopping done over the weekend at Pacific Mall. 3 ppl off my list. Check, check and check. This year's list is gonna be extra long. I think because I'm just putting more effort into it and there's just many people I think who deserve a gift for the wonderfulness they've been in my life this year and remind me how fortunate I am. And just getting into all that Christmas shopping got me excited about the holidays (plus, there wasn't a Christmas rush to bring down my mood).

Anyway, I'm off to meet Jez for lunch before class and finally give her her birthday gift. Yes, her birthday's in August. -_-

No comments: