Friday, November 11, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow...

For the longest time I've been trying to figure out how I can incorporate my legwarmers with my Uggs. I just love how someone else, even if they're not on the same continent, thinks like me. Even if it's the most oddest, uncommon thought. Me and Sienna Miller are fashion soul mates, yo.

Today it snowed. Yippee! It didn't last for very long, and I don't even think you can count it as the 'first snowfall' but fuck. It was solid evidence of frozen perspiration. Good enough for me. It's a sign that snow will come, and hopefully, soon. Snow = snowboaring. *Swoosh swoosh!

It's amazing how my spirits have lifted and my mood has changed a complete 180 degrees over the past couple of days. There's like, this flutter in my stomach that I haven't felt in an awfully long time. I hope it lingers a lil longer because it's a wonderful feeling.

I went shopping with Sarah today at Yorkdale. Yeah, I went back. And I found a whole bunch of things I want really bad. "After Christmas, after Christmas" I kept repeating to myself. It's a good thing with my lighten spirit I didn't go credit card-crazy (I couldn't, Vicki's bday gift was cha-ching), otherwise my spirit would plummet like an iron balloon at the end of this month when the bill comes and all these unjustified purchases are staring me in the face.

Shit it's late. Lates.

No comments: