Sunday, November 13, 2005

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

Last night was the first time in a long time that I've gone out in a long time. And what better reason to go out than for one of my bestest, Vicki. We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Toronto. Hellooooo unlimited bread, soup and salad. Good byyyye flat stomach! Oh well. I'd gladly sacrifice an evening of carbs for my girl anyday. An of course, because I haven't gone out in awhile and it is her birthday I got dressed up, despite being overdressed at a 'rustic' family restaurant. Oh well. It's better to be overdressed than underdressed, right?

^Michelin Man, Birthday Girl, the Queen and Lil Miss Fancy Pants (check out our gift bag!)

^Par-tay!

^Ooh, cake!

^She definitely loves her tickets to Cats

^...and now to open the big one!

^...Heys luggage! Now how many friends do you know who are that thoughtful? ^_^

We were supposed to go to Bier Markt after but somehow plans got shifted and everyone ended up at Vicki's house to get drunk and play with one of her presents, Mario Party. A pleasent ending to a fun evening.

The next morning I woke up to an awesome stomachache. 10lbs of carbs rid later, and I'm still recovering from the "benefits" of overeating.

I'd also like to give a special shoutout to another one of my bestests, Dev. Thanks for being available at 2am to come out and pick me up from Vicki's while everyone got tanked! We need to have more chats at the good ol' coffee house (Tim Horton's) just like in the summer, bro.

No comments: