Monday, March 19, 2007

I need a White Rabbit, not BE the White Rabbit

Aw man. I overslept this morning by an hour, and ended up showing up at 9:00 am for my 8:00 class. It is now 9:24 and the professor just ended the class. Good grief.

It's just as well. It's my fault for not learning how to fully use my alarm clock --- or to remember to actually put the alarm clock on, in addition to setting the time. I have the option of just leaving school now and just go to work a little (a lot) early. Or, I can sit here for a little while longer, finish my latte and at least make myself feel like I didn't waste one, no, two tokens on this trip to school.

I wish I could go home or at least to someone's nearby home and just crawl into bed and sleep an extra hour or so. My legs are still sore from the weekend's par-taying. I've learned my lesson to actually stretch before I dance again. I'm getting old, the muscles won't work themselves out anymore.

I was home last night too exhausted to do anything. There is schoolwork abounds that need to be completed. I even have an assignment due this week and I don't even have the damn book. LOL. I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to go to work early and hopefully just finish off some of the piles of stuff I have to do...

So while I was just sitting around becoming sadder by the minute over the things I still need to do, I was also brought back to the thoughts I was trying to get away from before I left for my mini-vacation. I tried to let go of all the extra emotional baggage I seem to be carrying around as of late, but I couldn't really shake it off. I'm not really sure what to do. School is ending in about a month and just that stress alone is starting to accumulate because I don't even know where to begin to alleviate it. I NEED MORE TIME! AGGGGHHHH.

I sometimes remind myself of the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, running around, worried about the time, panicked about nothing.

OK, I'm going to head to work and just put my mind temporarily into paperwork and files. I'm getting a headache.

No comments: