Thursday, March 08, 2007

Are you for real?

Oh oh, here I go again. There comes a few times in your life where you question who you really are, who you should be, and what you aim to be like. Ah, yes. It's PMS time. The worst is when you think you know who you are, you're confident with who you are and then someone tells you you're wrong. Who is the real me? Am I too real, or am I trying too hard to be 'real'?

It's so easy to assume that they may be wrong, but what if it's you that is wrong? Who have you been lying to this entire time? This year I had made the resolution to 're-vamp' myself and just change a few things to be a better person as a whole and to better my relationships. Same principles but different outlook. New and improved look, same great taste.

Turns out while I had the right mindset to better myself, my best laid plans weren't... even laid. I think perhaps with all the stuff going on in my life, I don't really have time or have the focus to figure out what exactly I want to do. I guess I do have the best intentions but no direction.

Ohhhh to have the time and opportunity to just get away and figure it all out. Or can I just lie down and someone just tell me what to do? I know it's better to do this myself, but I'm too exhausted to feel or care.

No comments: