Wednesday, May 10, 2006

First it starts with the music... then TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!

Okay, for anyone who doesn't care for A-pop you might as well stop reading now.

Vanness Wu from Taiwan and Kangta from Korea (and formerly of H.O.T.) are apparently releasing an album together. This is definitely a must-see, Korean and Chinese (Mandarin). I wonder how they even communicate with each other because I'm pretty sure Kangta doesn't speak good English.

I kinda stopped being a fan of Kangta when H.O.T. broke up and I never really gave Vanness another thought because his hair generally pisses me off and I hated that rap group he was in. But now with this new cross-Asia collabo, I'm a little intrigued to see how this will turn out. Also, I'm starting to take notice how hot Vanness is (Kangta, in my opinion, still looks quite feminine. It's the cheeks!) despite the HAIR. This is the beginning: first the Asian countries will ban together and then take over the freakin' world!

"Everyone's gonna be a hybrid of Asian. There's over a billion of us. Sooner or later, we're gonna hump ya." ~Russell Peters

I hate the hair, I hate the matching outfits (I hate it when Asian guys get together and wear all white), I hate the ghetto-looking peace signs, I even hate the running shoes with the 'dress pants'. But darn it, it works and they still look hot.

I'm telling you, only Asians can pull of this kind of ridiculousness.

No comments: