Thursday, January 05, 2006

Wallowing out the last few days of freedom

So everyone's pretty much back to school. No more late night outings for a few more weeks (until reading week?). Bahhh... luckily it's not hard for me to find things to do by myself.

Had a sorta "guys' night out" tonight, seeing as most of the girlfriends are either away at school, or have school the next day. So it was me, Quang, Nam, Alex and Yuri. Woot. Arcade, bowling, pool. A few of the things I'm most worst at, but still had a good time. I just wanted to get out of the house and stay out to ungodly hours of the morning because I woke up at 2 pm today. Quang: Sorry I let you down. >_< Alex: *honk* Nam: goooOOOooo NaAAMmmmm

I have a bunch of things I need to do before the end of this week, and none of them include getting any of my textbooks for next semester... somebody please email me the booklist! Not that I care much anyway. Someone will photocopy for me like last semester. ^_^ I've gone as far as to print out my timetable, but that's about it. I need notebooks and such but I see no need to fit it into my jam-packed schedule for the rest of the week. I need a push!

Wow, it's 4:30 am and I'm just gonna stay up for hours playing Literati with Nam and Alex. Wow, I can't seem to get enough of these guys.

No comments: