Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Last night was probably very memorable for some or a foggy blur for others. Either way, we're officially in the year 2006 whether you like it or not. I, for one, am beginning this year hungover and with a huge headache. Grrreat. Miraculously, I remember most things from last night despite drinking all day and being very wasted. Ah well. Happy new year to me. I'm glad I saw everyone at the beginning of the new year even though I had to endure a nauseating cab ride to Megan's.

Excuse red-faces...I'm Asian.

Party #1:

The party didn't end at Konrad's, at least not for me, Mel and Corey... I became the "heap on the floor" when I got to Megan's while the party went on around me, including Megan's bro's friends. I really wish I wasn't so wasted so that I was more lively, although I was very aware of what was going on. Not as many pictures (because I was GONE) but an equally great time! Thanks for taking care of me, guys!

Special thanks to Mel and Corey for shuffling me from party to party and nursing me, Konrad for hosting a slamming party, Meg and her bros for making sure I was still conscious and hosting for so many people, Devlin for making me toast ^_^, Kathy for providing me a blanket, Sarah for helping me make it to the car alright and of course, Blue & White Taxi for being prompt and providing means for me to see everyone I love. See everyone on Friday!

No comments: