Thursday, October 26, 2006

Rue Morgue Magazine presents...

Last night I went shopping with Jez for our costumes. I actually never realized how resourceful Value Village is. I'd never buy clothes there for the everyday use (largely in part that I never really find anything I like) but its a goldmine to find inexpensive costume pieces for Halloween. I managed to find this magnificent plastic sword (for just three of the Canadian dollars!) and Jez found her entire outfit for less than $30. While Jez and I opted to put our costumes together, Vicki and Sarah are going to buy their outfits. Nevertheless, we're gonna look so freakin' sweet.

I found out, though, that the party we're going to is actually a magazine party!!! It's not a Vanity Fair party, but I'm working my way up there.

The magazine is a local one called Rue Morgue, a self-proclaimed 'horror magazine'. Honestly, I'm now a little freaked. But in a good way. Now that I've realized how freakin' fabulous this party is going to be, I need to upgrade and really put more effort into my ninja costume... suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that party was advertised at my school. a few of my classmates are going. hmm, i hope that one guy isn't going . . .