Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Black Babies are the New ... Black

OH EMM GEE~! Hand dogs are no longer the new 'Thing'. Neither are the Fendi B Spy bags. Forget the Alexander McQueen skull scarf.

All that shit is so passe compared to an adopted Black child from a third-world country!

^Madge's shiny and new toy

Angelina did it (times two! She got the ultimate collector's item, an Asian kid), Madonna's doing it, and now apparently Britney Spears and Winona Judd are contemplating this 'luxury item' as well (why do I know the most useless information?).

I read this quote and I was a little taken back: "Grace [Judd's daughter] says, 'I'd like a black sister or brother' - she's around my singers, and most of them are black - and I say, 'Be quiet and do your homework'. But I do think I may adopt."

Forget the new PlayStation or that Harry Potter book, this is the Christmas gift this year.

'Cept I want one that is male, more aged (preferably to about 22-28 years), size tall, with dancing capabilities, single with a side of automobile. Kthx.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I click for the full-sized image, I get an image that's the same size. I feel cheated.

But seriously - I agree it's kind of disgusting once you consider how many of these children could be fed for the amount spent on handpicked infants by celebs.