Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FACE!

Why does Kirstie Alley act so black in Jenny Craig commercials?

Okay, I finally caved and I finally signed up to Facebook. I pretty much swore off signing up to anymore of these profiling sites that everyone and their mothers have because I realized how ridiculous it was to have to repeat the same things in each site.

The one (and pretty much the only) thing that persuaded me to sign up to Facebook, though, is because I was hearing all my friends were getting in contact with old, old, old classmates and friends of ours. I'm talking about people we knew when we were practically in diapers, man! I just really want to see what everyone's been up to, compare lives and see who I'm better than now (HAHA). Like a virtual reunion, I guess. It has also given me something else to do during class (Employment Law, Zzzzzz). However, mark my words, I will never give into MySpace!

The internet manages to make the world a bit more smaller and lamer.

P.S. I just realized I stated I was interested in 'Women' (Freudian slip?). Please note I did this in the middle of the night, totally exhausted and in menstrual pain. HAHAHA, I must've given an eye-ful to those who haven't seen me in awhile. There must've been alot of "I knew it!" and "Not surprised...". I AM NOT GAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. I'm sure people don't think you're gay. Just like how people don't think you have Jungle Fever...