Saturday, January 20, 2007

Circle Circle Dot Dot

I am so easily and pleasantly amused on this Saturday morning with this new video by Jamie Kennedy and Stu Stone: The Good: the Lego.

The Bad: the rapping.

The Ugly: Lego booty

Ugh. It's like I'm 13 again. I'm forever on the internet, somehow. And this is no thanks to a.) my household becoming wireless because our old router died or something, b.) tiny, small-as-a-magazine laptop and c.) Facebook. I really hate that now I'm so readily accessible to the internet although I suppose I could help it by just not going on but I can't help it! ARrrgh.

It is one of my pet peeves when I'm with a roomful of people and we're all doing this: I regret to report that I am currently sitting in front of the TV watching The Late Show with David Letterman with my laptop, entering the 4th hour. Oh, and my eyes are getting bleary. Ughh. To think I actually opted out of doing anything on this Friday night.

No comments: