Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Shoutout to my Fellow Canucks

I really don't pay much attention to Canadian guys. I mean, I'm not purposely not attracted to Canadian guys. I just happen to be attracted to 'ethnic' guys. I guess the nice guys don't really do it for me.

However, I'm going to have to re-evaluate that. I used to watch the show Animorphs and, well, I don't know if it was Shawn Ashmore or his twin brother (I've given up trying to distinguish between those two) who was in it, but I always thought he was decent looking. But look at him now!

And how bout that Kevin Zegers? Never watched any of those Air Bud movies, but I always thought he was kinda cute too. He's now grown into his looks and somewhat resembles Taylor Hanson, which makes me giddy with pre-pubescent glee.

These guys could easily pass as some hot euro non-gay fashion models. It doesn't hurt that they're dapperly dressed (at Milan Fashion Week). *swoon.

Speaking of Canadian actors, Elisha Cuthbert is reportedly in tentative talks to star in the American version of My Sassy Girl as the Sassy Girl. I don't really know what to think, as I'm still opposed to this movie becoming Americanized (ditto for Battle Royale). Although I do think Sarah Michelle Gellar would play her better (maybe she costs too much?).

No comments: