Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hi, my name is so-and-so, can I get yours?

Ciara - "Get Up"

Alas! The new Ciara video's out. Dancing's pretty awesome. And better yet, Channing Tatum, is in the video. Unfortunately, he seems to prove that white boys can't dance-dance (even though he's in a movie about dancing...). Bah well. He's scaled down only one notch on my 'Hotness' scale. Chamillionaire, on the other hand, is... ghastly. Is it possible for such a good rapper to be so fug? Hm. Maybe it's because he's in a video with Channing Tatum. Haha.

So I've been working at the new job for about three days now and things are going well. Pretty well, actually. For once, I'm at job where I don't completely suck at it, my boss is nice and I am able to work independently. Today my boss gave me a file to work on, which required me to do legal research (finally, something I have an expertise in!) and she was pleased with my work. Which made me pleased. Plus, I'm finding real estate law quite interesting. I'm not gonna get too excited yet. After all, it's only been three days.

One thing that sucks about my job though is that it's right across from Square One. Never give a girl a job in which she can promptly spend her earnings on shoes right after work! o_0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP 5 minutes of that?!

I demand a 5 minute refund of my life!