Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's beginning to look alot like LE SKI TRIP!

It's hard to believe that I've been anticipating this very weekend for months, but alas, it's here. SO MANY THINGS TO DO, SO LITTLE TIME! Between work and work, I'm scrambling to find all my shit for the trip. Because the weather has been balmy lately, I haven't really been taking out my Canadian Winter clothes, but here I am last-minute packing. You may be thinking, "but it's only Tuesday night", but to me it may as well be the night before. Between now and Thursday night, I have a lot to get done include buying groceries and last minute stuff I am just now thinking I need.

However, it's amazing how much stuff I am getting done, as little time as it seems I have. Because I'll be gone during Xmas, I've managed to try and see everyone before I leave. It's always nice to just get together with friends and family, even though I'm only gone for a few days. Although I'm not a big Christmas celebrator, for some reason the 25th of December seems like my 'deadline' to spread my delightful presence presents to everyone. I even got to catch up with an old high school friend of mine today. Wasiq and I met up for some lunch and gossiping. It's nice to know that as busy and evolving our lives get, the Glenforest Crew still manages to reunite in one way or another (speaking of which, there is talk of a GFSS Reunion Poker Night sometime next week, y'all).

Speaking of limited time, 2006 is coming to an end in a matter of weeks! Time to make new promises to myself that I never remember and can't seem to keep...

Anyway, I have no idea if there's internet connection at the hotel I'll be staying at, and in case I don't get to speak to everyone before I leave, HAPPY MERRY MERRY to all, and to all, a good night!

No comments: