Friday, December 22, 2006

C'est la vie, but it always happens to me

Do you know what's annoys a pessimistic person like me? People who are more pessimistic than them.

And for me, it brings on one huge-ass headache, one that I am still recovering from the morning after. Ugh. What the hell is wrong with my body? I think it's time for me to start taking iron supplements (I think I may be anemic) or to start going on the Pill to balance out my hormones.

Tremblant trip has been delayed one more day because people weren't feeling too optimistic about the weather. I personally don't see the difference in a day or two, weather-wise, but what do I know? Apparently everyone else is a meteorologist but me.

I wasn't feeling too pleased that I would have to come back the night before I had to go back to work. I was looking forward to at least having to come home and rest for a day before the daily grind. I was outnumbered, so whatever. I wanted to back out, but I realized it just created more problems and I could tell I was just annoying everyone as it is. Why aggravate, right? According to Cuong, this is just what I do. So, here goes New Years Resolution #1: Stop aggravating. Might as well start now. Ah well. I realized that I still have a bunch of stuff I need to get before the trip, so it works out in the end (not for everyone else, though. Just more of my shit to bring).

Okay, I gotta find more space to put things. Tata.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, ur taking aggrivation lessons from cuong? wen ur done with him, i'll give u a biology lecture that i'm will be riviting.

Anonymous said...

haha, ur taking aggrivation lessons from cuong? wen ur done with him, i'll give u a biology lecture that i'm *sure* will be riviting.