Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday Night: Fuck the What!

Goddammit. I'm so restless tonight (y'know, that type of restless)! I don't know what it is, but I have some pent-up energy and I have no way to exert it. This sucks. So many numbers to call from the The Little Black[Berry] Book and not a one available! How can that be?

OK, so on to the next hobby: fashion.

Yay yay. Alas, someone else who doesn't like Gwen Stefani and L.A.M.B. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't like her Spring '08 RTW collection. Reaffirms my taste? I'd say the New York Times will do.

OK, next hobby: weird Asian people.

We all know how I love reality shows ... not! I recently read about a new one coming in the Fall and it makes me smirk a lil. I don't get it: I have the same measurements as Ms. Tequila (I checked). How is it that I can't look like her... from the waist-down, at least (holy butterface. Batman!)? Konrad got a new car and he wants to show it off. I'm going to let him. Lates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't follow fashion religiously and here's why: very few collections have i ever loved entirely. there's probably been maybe one or two in the entire history of fashion that i thought were decent (even then, they were probably black with leather/lace and could be bought for much cheaper). the rest were bad with a few interesting pieces mixed in.

with that said, the lamb line follows the usual curve and has one or two pieces that i like, but wouldn't die to have. the rest i'd pass on unless given to me and even then only because one can never have too many clothes.

p.s. i feel you on that type of restlessness.