Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fashion Week, Fall, Football

FFffffffffffffffffffuck yeah.

This has to be one of my favourite times of year. Firstly, my favourite seasons are the 'transitional' ones: Spring and Fall. In the Spring, I can't wait to shed clothes and think about camping trips and the beach. In the Fall, oddly enough, I can't wait to put more clothes on (but not too much) and think about ski snowboard trips.

Secondly, Fashion Week, duh. In spirit of all this hoopla surrounding Fashion Week in New York, I purchased a look book, appropriately titled, Look. I think this is what they call a 'coffee-table' book. Regardless, it's a really interesting read, although I don't know if I'd call it a real read since the book is basically a collection of portraits of people attending fashion shows taken by photographer Timothy Greenfield-Sanders. Now, one might ask why I'd spend $30 on such a book. Well, for one, it was on sale. On the other hand, it's a really interesting view of people in the fashion industry, I think.

Yeah, I guess this the type of thing that would only interest me.

Thirdly, football season is upon us! Sure, I'm the most unlikely candidate to follow teams but I was walking through Champs today and just looking at posters of those football players made me a bit weak in the knees. Plus, I can't wait to start, or try to start, touch football with friends again.

Good things seem to start with the letter F, huh? Fashion Week, Fall, Football, Food, Fridays, Friends, Full House (in Poker), Four of a Kind (in Poker), Flush (in Poker), fishing, free stuff, fu...............nk music!

Oh yeah, and Ford. Tom Ford. And fuzz-free femmes! (NSFW BELOWWWWW!!!!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No comments: