Monday, December 31, 2007

Short Dick Year

We got back to Mississauga from Vermont last night at about 10:30 pm. First thing we did? Stuffed our faces with cheap food at Pho. Mmmmm...

The trip itself was A M A Z I N G. I'm impressed with how much was done in such a short amount of time. The trip was 5 days long, but really we were in VT for three because we drove for 8 hours each way.

I will discuss the trip in more detail in my next entry as I am currently without my trusty laptop (and I'm on my eternity-slow PC) so I don't have my pictures ready yet.

I still have a ton of shit to unpack and to clean and I really don't feel like it. Every one has requested that I pull something together for New Years Eve tonight but I haven't the faintest idea of what to do.

I still can't believe the year is over. It really flew by for me. In a way, I kinda wish it wouldn't end right now because there are still some things I would like to savour from oh-seven. I had some good times this year. I conquered fears (white-water rafting), graduated from college, got acquainted with some new and old lovers and friends, finally started dating, and a bunch of stuff that really it took a long time coming. However, a new year is upon us. New hijinks, new drama, new life.

Or maybe not. Geez, it's just a year.

No comments: