Saturday, October 13, 2007

Big Things are Definitely Poppin'

Things are happenin', happenin' for me in the upcoming month, I can feel it. I'm gonna sign up for hip hop dance classes again which begin at the end of the month and I'm finally welcoming the brisk weather we're getting. Another season, another change.

I'm hella excited for the RnB Soul Ball. The last concert I went to had SWV and Blackstreet. This time I will be seeing En Vogue, 112 and Keith Sweat! Yay yay yay! I hope Salt n Pepa or Lil Zane will make some sort of guest appearances so I can hear some of my favourite collabs with En Vogue and 112. Anyone else wanna go? Lemme know, ASAP. I'm not even gonna bother trying to win tickets from the radio again. Good luck never strikes me twice, but lightning does.

I think the love life is dying out again. The other day, my friend David accused me of being gay because I didn't have a boyfriend. I was slightly offended. Oh well. Back to regular, old, totally single life. Hey, at least no one can say I didn't try.

Last night I went with the Russians, that is, all the Russian people I know (minus Iljya, but he's like semi-Russian) to the Snowboard and Ski Show at the Exhibition Place. Do you know what it's like trying to get a herd of Russian guys to someplace you want to get to before it closes? It's like herding Russian buffalo. Anyway, it was also trying because these guys have no idea what the CNE is or what the Exhibition Place is (they're the same) and they only had lil' ol not-a-good-navigator me to lead the way. We finally got there with 2 hours to look around before it closed. I was surprised most of us actually bought stuff there. I finally got a new helmet (no more concussions?) and gloves. Can you say 'READY FOR WINTER'?