Tuesday, September 27, 2005

C'est une chapeau nouvelle

Interview went well. I really liked the lawyer I interviewed. She was so down to earth and I guess because she's young, she could relate to what I was lookng for and gave me some pointers into the legal field (mostly around sexism, racism and ageism). After the interview, I really felt comfortable at that Bay St. law firm. I could get to use classy-ness like that. Though I wonder if I would be able to commit to working long hours (we were there till 7!) at the office. After the interview, I trooped down to Eaton Centre and found the floppy felt hat I've been looking everywhere for! Good ol' H&M to house some basics for me. I'm still contemplating on whether I should keep it though. It was $20 even though it's way cheaper than the places I've seen them (one place had it for $65!) but it's still $20 for a big hat. When you first see the hat, one might think 'Where would you wear that?' Well I'd wear it to school and anywhere, unlike the average person. But I don't like to be an 'average person'. A lot of ppl say I'm like Carrie from Sex and the City meaning I can pull off any look, from fashion-forward to straight up kooky, but still making it work. I take that as such a compliment and I think Carrie would wear this hat anywhere too... Yep, I'm ghey. And no, I'm not trying to be J.Lo with the hat. I'm trying to be Namie Amuro ^_^

Feedback, ppl! To keep or not to keep? ~bizounced.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I really like your blog I have a starting business site/blog. It pretty much covers starting business related stuff.

spinderella said...

BS.

I really hate these random ads...

Anonymous said...

Blogs eat into traditional ads for shoppers
Technology is making it easier to ignore mainstream media advertising. Instead, consumers are using Web logs, mobile messaging, comparison shopping Web sites, and word-of-mouth to make buying decisions, ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a "the rich jerk" site. It pretty much covers "the rich jerk" related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Kathy said...

To keep.

I've already voiced my opinion...but I just thought I'd remind you.

And yeah, those ads are terrible.