I found this hilarious article about Booty Call Etiquette. It's hilarious because it's so true. Trust. ;)
To summarize, the 8 Commandments of Calls for the Booty:
- Thou shalt not wine and dine the Booty Call. I hate that awkwardness of 'who pays' afterwards. It should be the person who called for Booty first.
- Thou shalt not Booty Call as per schedule. It's a Booty Call, not a class.
- Thou shalt not date Booty Call. Remember when Carrie did that on SATC? There's a reason why they're good in bed: too dumb to function anywhere else but the bedroom.
- Thou shalt look good. Otherwise, you might as well be married. Oh DISS to the married people!
- Thou shalt keep Booty Call at arms-length and expect nothing. If you're sensitive and shit, Booty Calls aren't for you.
- Thou shalt keep it real. Booty Calls are like the best of both worlds: best friend-like conversations and all the sex.
- Thou shalt use a condom. Duh.
- Thou shalt be like Batman. Expect the Call anytime, anywhere like the Bat Signal.