Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Say OK

Man, I don't think I've ever worked so hard in my life. I have a gazillion paper cuts on my hands to prove it. People come into my office and ask if I'm even exhausted because they can hear me click-clacking away at the keyboard and answering multiple phone calls at once, while writing on a message pad. I say I'm not.

I actually don't feel exhausted until I leave my office building, which is ironically what I don't like about my days. If I don't stop working, I can't feel exhausted--that's my logic for now. I don't even like stopping for lunch. I guess I'm like one of those people who feel like once they take a break, it's hard to get back to work.

Or I'm a workaholic.

This week has been particularly exhausting because I have multiple real estates closings per day, reporting letters to send out and I'm still trying to keep up with the work I missed while I was in NYC, still.

On a lighter note, I finally received my Commissioner's stamp in the mail. I don't know if that is necessarily a 'lighter note' since it's work-related. I just like receiving packages in the mail.

No comments: