Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Still Tippin'

It's Tuesday. I wish it was Friday. Why are there seven days in a week? Damn that Julien calendar system. Or whatever we use.

Last weekend was decent, I guess. Friday night, as I've mentioned before, I was in Waterloo playing Poker. Why? Dunno. But I did it. Probably won't do it again.

On Saturday, I did shit-all and then went downtown with the sibs for dinner. We went to some fancy schmancy French restaurant. I had the escargots and I think I paid for it the next day. However, the filet of sole was good and the creme caramel was decent. French food is aiiiiiiiight, but I guess it's one of those "acquired taste" types. I hope to go to more French restaurants so I can quickly acquire the taste that everyone goes ga-ga for. I really like the downtown nightlife, and not just the clubbing. Just eating al fresco on a breezy summer night is pretty awesome. I must do this more often.

I finally saw Transformers on Sunday with Cuong and our sibs. It really was as good as I had hoped, which is a surprise because I was half expecting a let-down (as I am so often). One thing I have to say about the movie though: it was more of a romance film ... between a man and his car. The chick is just the third wheel.

It's funny, I have all this time to do whatever I feel like doing and/or nothing, but I don't have time to do the stuff that I need to do, i.e. pay my Visa bill, go to the dentist, get my G license, submit stuff for scholarship.

Sucks to have responsibilities.

(Anyone know where I can find the new Mark Ronson album ... for download? Or hook a sister up?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fifteen days since your last blog...? Who are you, and what have you done with the real Lillan?