Saturday, August 04, 2007

Whatever I like, right?

Another weekend is before me. Another long weekend, at that. Ya to the hoo!

Of course, that merely means more time to lounge around my house. I don't know if it's my house ("the house [besides the Lams] where time stands still"), the mattress I've set up in my living room for the summer months or the people who come over and temporary live in my house. Whatever it is, I don't believe I've spent so much time at my house for a real long time. And it's slightly annoying. Sure, I'm resting and just chilling but I'd rather do something outside my house. Even it's just burning gas or causing trouble. Just something.

I wish I went to Kincardine with Iljya and Kathy as suggested, but of course, that was unfeasible. I can't wait for my next weekend get-a-way, whenever that can be.

So far I started off my weekend with a little shopping spree (3 pairs of shoes obtained this week, including a pair from my boss), so I can cross shopping off my list of options of things to do. Last night a bunch of us saw Bourne Ultimatum and it was quite good, I must say. However, I hope it's the last movie of the series. That's all I'm going to say.

We went out for midnight Pho and then came home and Alex and I finished that documentary we started last week which ended in a heated dispute. Luckily we were so tired that we fell asleep during the first 5 minutes and just argued in the morning. HAHA.

Right now, I'm pissing myself off because I can basically do whatever I want, but... I'm more content sitting on my mattress watching a Seinfeld marathon. Sad, y/n?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you came, too.